The following terms and conditions will be agreed and have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://www.shaktisolutions.com. We request you to read them carefully before use the any services of this web site.
- Permission to use documents (such as any information, instruction sheets and support documents) from this site (hereinafter referred to as "website") is granted, provided that use of such documents from this website is for informational use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media and that no modifications of any documents are made.
- Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified include the design or layout of the shaktisolutions.com website. All elements of the website are protected by trade marks and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, image, text from shaktisolutions.com website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Shakti Solutions.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing & accessing the web site. The term Shakti shall refer to Shakti Solutions. The term Web Site refers to http://www.shaktisolutions.com owned and monitored by Shakti Solutions.
- Shakti Solutions may terminate or suspend User access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Shakti Solutions monitor access to the Site.
- Shakti Solutions shall have no responsibility for any damage to Users computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Shakti Solutions may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Shakti Solutions reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Shakti Solutions disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Shakti Solutions makes no warranty that:
- The Site will meet your requirements
- The Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, (or) error-free basis
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Shakti Solutions is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Shakti Solutions is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice,statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Shakti Solutions is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.